No matter what the issue, a cup of tea can sort out anything. But, what about a special chai that costs INR 1,000 per cup? Shocked? Well, you’ll find that at a small tea stall in Kolkata. Scroll down for details.
Partha Pratim Ganguly, a resident of Kolkata, started his tea stall ‘Nirjash’ in Mukundapur and serves different varieties of tea at prices ranging from INR 12 to INR 1,000 per cup.
The tea stall serves around 100 varieties of tea, including flavors such as Lavender Tea, Silver Needle White Tea, Wine Tea, Hibiscus Tea, Blue Tisane Tea, Tulsi Ginger Tea, Makaibari Tea, Teesta Valley Tea, Roobios Tea, and Okayti Tea.
The 1000 Rupee chai is the Bo-Lay Tea and costs INR 3 lakh per kg.
Seven years ago, Partha was working for a company and planned to settle in that occupation. Later, however, he decided to quit his job and start his own business. At that moment, he came up with the idea of starting a standard tea stall with a twist.
Launched in 2014, Nirjash is now the most popular tea stall in the West Bengal capital.
Stay Tuned to IndianEra for Latest India Trending News!
- ISRO Targets 14 Missions for Launch in 2021!
- Ram Mandir Fundraising Collects ₹ 2,100 Crore!
- ‘Rubina Dilaik’ Lifts Big Boss 14 Title!
- Wipro’s Azim Premji Shares an Idea to Vaccinate 50 Crore in 60 Days!
- FASTags Become Mandatory in India!
- Tips to restart your business!
- Indian Billionaires Much Richer, As Millions Slips into Poverty!
- Mistakes to Avoid When Applying for a Personal Loan!