The Indian Government has launched a technology platform ‘CHAMPIONS’ to help Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) to set footprint on the global business arena.
CHAMPIONS, which stands for ‘Creation and Harmonious Application of Modern Processes for Increasing the Output and National Strength,’ is a real one-stop-place for the MSME Ministry.
The new portal is a technology-packed control room and management information system that is enabled by AI, ML and data analytics.
Main Objectives of CHAMPIONS include
- Grievance Redressal: To resolve difficulties faced by MSMEs during COVID-19 including finance, raw materials, labor, and regulatory permissions
- Leverage New Opportunities: To help MSMEs capture new opportunities, including manufacturing essential medical supplies like PPEs and masks, and supply them in National and International markets
- Identify Potential MSMEs: Find and encourage potential MSMEs that can withstand ongoing COVID-19 crisis and grow as national and global companies.
The portal is integrated with the Indian Government’s main grievance portal CPGRAMS and MSME Ministry’s other web-based mechanisms.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched CHAMPIONS in the presence of Minister of MSME and Road Transport and Highways Shri Nitin Gadakari on June 1, 2020.
More Technology News:
- ‘DRUVS’, DRDO’s Device for Electronics, Currency Note Scan
- Aarogya Setu App: A Digital Initiative to ‘Fight COVID-19’
- Cashless Economy In India
- Cognizant Suffers Maze Ransomware ‘Cyberattack’
- #StaySafe and #StayAlert with ‘Arogya Setu’ App!