Akshay Kumar has genuinely arrived – he has made it to the Top 10 of Forbes’ list of highest-paid male actors in 2020.
Forbes magazine lists Akshay Kumar on the 6th spot in this list with earnings of USD 48.5 million.
As per Forbes’ findings, the actor’s significant chunk of income comes from product endorsements or commercials.
Famous for martial arts and stunts, Akshay Kumar won accolades for his work in films like Special 26, Baby, Mission Mangal, and Pad Man, which are box-office hits and critically acclaimed. His movie Laxmmi Bomb is set for release on Disney + Hotstar.
While Akshay Kumar is the only Indian celebrity on TOP 10 Forbes highest-paid male actors list, occupying the top position on the list is wrestler cum actor Dwayne Johnson.
Tracked from June 1, 2019, to June 1, 2020, his earnings stand at USD 87.5 million.
Second, on the list, Ryan Reynolds stands at second rank with his earnings of USD 71.5 million from 2019 to 2020, with remuneration for his film Six Underground and Red Notice contributing to a significant portion of it.
Some of the other top 10 highly paid male actors on the list were Mark Wahlberg at USD 58 million, Ben Affleck at USD 55 million, and Vin Diesel at USD 54 million.
Other male actors who rounded-out the list are Will Smith, Jackie Chan, and Adam Sandler.
- Shakuntala Devi Receives ‘Guinness Record’ for Fastest Computation!
- Nepotism – A Growing Threat To Individual Morale!
- India’s Online Video Business To Grow To USD 4 Bn Business by 2025
- National Education Policy (NEP) 2020: Overview, Reforms, Objectives!
- Profitable, Great Small Business Ideas to Men, Women, Students in India!
- Cashless Economy: An Overview From Global to India’s Case!